Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Such Nice Gifts!


So here's my list of wonderful birthday gifts from my wonderful little family:

Byron gave me Patty Griffin's Impossible Dream and Bruce Springsteen's We Shall Overcome (the second release with the four extra songs.) He's a smart boy... Knows that music makes me happy and happy me is best :-)

Jesse painted cobble stones from Portugal into delicately detailed little Portuguese houses. They are excellent and I love them.

Trevor made me a stunning little wooden box of walnut with inlays of light wood around the edges. I love the way the tiny magnets make the lid snap closed.

Colin gave me a nice pen to write with, which is exactly what I love.

And Heather gave me a cute little notebook to write in.

What a perfect pile of presents! It's as if they know me really well!

1 comment:

jesus gypsies said...

happy birthday Lisa :)