2. That the lost Fed-Ex delivery man did eventually find Colin, who had gone out on a search and rescue mission for him, and we now have Byron's airline tickets firmly in hand
3. That even though my cupboards are bare, I have cash in my pocket and can go shopping shortly
4. That it is now officially less than one month till Trevor gets here and only slightly longer than a month till Jesse gets here (!)
5. That Samson, the puppy, is perhaps the cutest puppy in the world and that he lives at our house
6. That Heather and Colin have been arguing less and laughing together more
7. That my skype phone call with my sister was quite clear on Sunday morning
8. That we have the joy and challenge of living in Africa again
9. That when the sun goes down I know that there is a roof over my head and a nice bed I can climb into
10. I am very thankful for my mom, Carolyn, who has for all these years that we have lived overseas worked hundreds and hundreds of ours on our behalf doing every thankless job you can imagine from calling the VISA company for us to reminding us of bills coming due, being our highly skilled Personal Shopper, ordering supplies for us, booking airline tickets for us,taking care of our college kids for us,and basically keeping us in line, on task and out of debt! The lady is a wonder and I challenge you to find better deals than she comes up with. Honestly, we would be in really bad shape without her. I am more thankful for her than I can express.
What are you thankful for?
(PS I posted today on my Conversant Life blog