Sunday, September 07, 2008

Waking Up in London

Byron and I took a long, bumpy, wild, dusty, sweaty and somewhat terrifying shuttle ride from Arusha to Nairobi yesterday. We took a 11:40pm overnight flight to England and woke up, kind of rested, to the rain in London as we landed at Heathrow.

I'm so excited to be here for the global gathering of 24-7 Prayer! I'm so excited to get together and hear the stories of what's going on all over the place as people press into prayer. As the lovely Carla Harding said when she reported that we've had nearly 1,000 registered prayer rooms over the last year, bringing our nation total to 87, "It's great to know God still wants to talk to us."

I'll be speaking 3 times in this next week, and facilitating 3 other sessions. Your prayers are much appreciated!

And God bless Peter and Tammy for folding Colin and Heather into their family for this time that we are away. Since we have 3 sets of meetings in a row (leadership team, followed by Round Table with core leaders, followed by global gathering called HOME,) we're away 10 days. Your prayers for our kids and the Russell family also much appreciated.

Love and Love!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'll be praying! Heaps and stacks of blessings to all of you!

Anonymous said...

you're covered. I'm so glad you're 'home.' greet everyone there for me, please.