Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Introducing Conversantlife.com


Just a quick post to mention that I have accepted an invitation by Conversant Life to become one of their bloggers.

Conversant Life aims to connect faith to news and culture. Through a host of bloggers and regularly posted news items, they look at Creative Arts, Entertainment, Spirituality, Science, Global Concerns, Social Issues, Relationships, Business and Sports.

My Conversant Life blog falls into the Global Concerns category, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up wandering into Spirituality, Relationships and Social Issues.

I've put up an initial post just to introduce myself so check me out if you would like :-)

I hope to post there weekly and will try to remember to mention it here when I have a new post over there.

No comments: