Monday, August 04, 2008

24-7 Prayer and The Global Gathering



Yes! We're getting together again!

"Last year we gathered to Feast; this year we're inviting you HOME...

If you’ve ever prayed in a 24-7 Prayer Room, visited a Boiler Room or 24-7 Community, read Red Moon Rising or simply wondered what this insane prayer experiment is all about, then this gathering is for you.

‘Home’ Southampton, England
Friday 12th – Sunday 14th September 2008
www.24-7prayer.com


Each year the international 24-7 Prayer community gathers to hear from God, pray and celebrate all He’s done. This year we have more than ever to be thankful for with over 5000 prayer rooms spread over every continent but Antarctica, contributing to a wave of prayer that is breaking out into fresh expressions of mission, mercy and transformation.

Nine years after our accidental beginnings, people are traveling from across Europe, Africa and the Americas to meet together again and consider what the words of Isaiah the prophet mean for us today:

“My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations”
Isaiah 57:6

Home is where our Father is…

Home is where we belong…

Home is where the lost are found…
"

For everything you need to know to register etc go to 24-7prayer

PS Byron and I will be leading some of the seminars at this gathering. Hoping to see you there!

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Do you have Red Moon Rising? If you do can I borrow it?
Ta...
Cassandra

lisa said...

Hi Cassandra. Yes, I have it. Karibu! :-)

Trevor Borden said...

so are you paying for your favorite son to come join you?

Cassandra said...

Thanks! I'm passing by this afternoon, will it be ok if I stop by?

lisa said...

Trevor, I don't know who you mean ;-)

Cassandra, Nadine has our copy but you can get it from her as she has finished it. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

i think you should just pay for both of us so as to not show favoritism. :-)
come on! you know you want to!

lisa said...

Well, wanting is not actually the issue. If I had my druthers, we'd all 6 be there.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Lisa, you are good at asking for what you want. I realize you have enough that you dream big about, but dream big and ask for money for the 6 of you to go! Hmmm..guess I should dream big either to afford Dan and I to go...or have money to gift you guys. Big is what it would take!
Bruce is reminding me that he is missing the one and only Bordens soooo much!