I think God used the nordic track and the ipod to banish my clouds yesterday. Poor Byron asked after a cup of tea (meaning sitting on the porch with me) and I turned him down for some space alone with my sweat. I told him nicely that I thought I better do something about my mood instead.
So, here's a list of the tunes (as far as I can remember) that joined efforts with endorphins and helped chase the clouds away.
You can probably tell by the playlist that I needed something boisterous.
1. "That Thing You Do" (from the Movie)
2. "Do You Love Me (Now that I can dance?)" The Contours (1962)
3. "I'm a Believer" The Monkees
4. "Sleeping In" Postal Service
5. "Can't Stop" Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. "Ride" Rock 'n Roll Worship Circus
7. "Wish List" Pearl Jam
8. "Man of the Hour" Pearl Jam
I would have liked to have heard The Beatles doing Here Comes the Sun and You've Got to Hide Your Love Away but, sadly, my little pod doesn't have those tunes.
It wasn't a long session, but it was an effective one. Hurray for muscles and ear canals!