Thursday, November 29, 2012

First Photo


This is my first photo with my new camera.  It was just a quick, "Hey, line up!" point and shoot on the automatic setting, but I like it :)

Some of you will know we were ambushed and robbed in June.  The one thing I've missed (just about daily) has been my Nikon D80.  Well, I am the delighted and deeply thankful owner of a new Nikon 3200.

Some people get their knickers in a twist regarding what make camera is best.  They get weird about it all, as if everyone has to agree.  There are a lot, A LOT, of fantastic cameras out there.  Personally, I've had a Nikon for the last 30 years and it's what I'm used to.  I am happy.

Happy.  Happy.  Happy.

P.S. Many thanks to long-time friends, Ron Luxemburg and Rogier Bos, for their excellent professional advice.

P.P.S. You might be able to guess that I'm not just happy about the new camera.  I'm also a little over the moon about being with Karly, Heather, Trevor, Colin, Annie and Jesse :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the happy feeling I get when I read this... thinking of you there all together! Love you, sweet lady! And praying for these very special days ahead... <3
~ Maureen