Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Take on the Week

Morning in Africa

Sometimes I look at the week coming at me and see appointments, deadlines, get togethers, do-lists, work and play all neatly assigned to their days and times and locations.  I see the week as if I'm taking a quick glance at iCalendar. 

This week I don't even see day names, let alone specifically assigned time slots.  This week presents itself to me as follows...

Phase 1: Hug Byron goodbye/Hug Heather hello.

Phase 2: Hug Heather goodbye.

Phase 3: Enter no-man's-land/Watch movies/Watch more movies.

Phase 4: Hug my parents hello.

Phase 5: Hug Colin, Trevor and Karly hello.

Phase 6: Hug Byron and Heather hello.

Phase 7: Figure out how/when I get to hug Jesse and Annie hello.

I think it's shaping up to be a pretty good week :)  

(And what's 10,000 miles when there are so many good necks to hug?)






No comments: